“VISION AND CHALLENGES IN CLINICAL ONCOLOGY” on 28-05-2016
Clinical Oncology Nursing is that speciality within nursing that deals specifically with human responses to life-threatening problems. A Oncology is a licensed professional nurse who is responsible for ensuring that acutely and critically ill patients and their families receives optimal care.
Health care today presents unique complex and varied patient care challenges. This conference gives you an opportunity to review and update your medical and surgical nursing in oncology practice skills and acquire knowledge on current management strategies on the specified topics.
Instill each one of the participants about
- The scope of practice in oncology clients in CCU.
- Identify the appropriate action for critical situations.
- Integrate knowledge for nursing science, medicines and other science in nursing care of critical ill patients.
- Demonstrate technical skills in dealing with advanced technologies in oncology unit settings.
- Develop skills in dealing information technology.